The Travel Smart Grant (Developer) supports developers and owners of office buildings in the construction of end-of-trip (EOT) facilities such as showers, lockers and drying stations that promote active mobility as a mode of travel. The grant funds 80 per cent of the construction cost for EOT facilities up to a maximum of $80,000 per development.
Travel Smart Grant (Developer)
Grant Eligibility Criteria and Application Process
- The provision of EOT facilities are constructed in accordance with LTA’s Code of Practice Street Work Proposals Relating to Development Works Chapter 10 (PDF, 12.4mb);
- The EOT facilities are provided in addition to the Sanitary Facility provision requirement stated in National Environment Agency’s Code of Practice on Environmental Health;
- The EOT facilities are located in proximity to the development’s bicycle parking area;
- The building/development has not obtained a Temporary Occupation Permit from the Building & Construction Authority for the building/Addition & Alteration works; and
- The EOT facilities, once completed, shall be accessible to all building users.
Priority will be given to developments with an approved Walking & Cycling Plan. To apply, refer to the Information Sheet for Travel Smart Grant (Developer) (PDF, 331kb). Developers and building owners are welcome to propose additional initiatives outside of this list that meet Travel Smart objectives.
For queries regarding the Travel Smart Grant (Developer), email LTA_AMU_Registry@lta.gov.sg.