LTA’s Borehole Information System database stores and manages comprehensive ground information obtained during the planning and construction phases of any LTA project. The Database offers information on 12,000 boreholes and is continually expanded and updated. Users are able to search, view and download ground information online. As our boreholes are generally deep, the information provided is comprehensive and augmented with various laboratory and in-situ tests.
Purchasing Bore Logs
Borehole information is available to professionals, contractors and the general public at S$119.05 (excluding GST) per bore log. Borehole information is provided in hardcopy format.
- Email LTAemail@example.com with the location of the site or attach a site plan of the area, along with your contact information.
- We will reply with a map showing the available boreholes at the site.
- Once you’ve made your selection, purchase your bore log at LTA Office, No. 1 Hampshire Road, Singapore 219428. Payment can be made in cash or cheque.
Alternatively, interested parties may make an appointment with our staff listed below to view the list of available bore logs and purchase them on the spot.
For more information, please email LTAfirstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following officers:
- Yen Ling Paterson (Ms). Tel: 6396 2922.
- Winnie Ng (Ms). Tel: 6396 1310.