Architectural Design Criteria (Revision A4, June 2015)
Defines the criteria and parameters for the architectural design, layout and construction of land transport facilities.
- Title Page (PDF, 28kb)
- Section 1 - Introduction (PDF, 50kb)
- Section 2 - Architectural Design Requirements (PDF, 299kb)
- Section 4 - Commuter Facilities Design Requirements and Checklist Forms (PDF, 1.2mb)
- Attachments to Section 4.2 - CF E&M (PDF, 1.9mb)
- Attachments to Section 4.3 - Bus Interchange (PDF, 979kb)
- Attachments to Section 4.4 - Bus Shelter (PDF, 4159kb)
- Attachments to Section 4.5 - Taxi Shelter (PDF, 488kb)
- Section 5 - Support Design Guidelines (PDF, 4.1mb)
- Section 6 - Support Criteria (PDF, 104kb)
Architectural Materials & Workmanship Specifications (Revision A1, June 2009)
Discusses the basic standards for the quality of materials and workmanship required by LTA.
- Architectural M & W Spec Rev A1 Sections 10 to 110 (PDF, 796kb)
- Architectural M & W Spec Rev A1 Sections 120 to 220 (PDF, 1mb)
- Architectural M & W Spec Rev A1 Sections 230 to 380 (PDF, 1.1mb)
Design Guidelines Manual (DGM)
Defines wayfinding signage parameters for the public transit system and commuter facilities.
Architectural Design Criteria for Covered Linkways
Assists consultants in the design and submission of proposals for covered linkways.