1. The Certificate of Entitlement (COE) quota for February to April 2015 will be 14,114. Details of the quota for each vehicle category are in Annex A. Bidding under this quota will start with the first COE bidding exercise in February 2015.
2. The COE quota consists of the following components:
- Provision for 0.25% per annum vehicle growth based on the vehicle population as at 31 December 2014;
- Replacement COEs for vehicles deregistered in the preceding three-month period of October to December 2014;
- Adjustments for changes in the taxi population and expired COEs.
3. As announced in October 2014, the annual vehicle growth rate will be lowered to 0.25% from 0.5%, and the contribution rate to Category E reduced to 10% from 15%, starting from February 2015.
4. The next quota announcement for the bidding period of May to July 2015 will be made in April 2015.
Annex A: Monthly COE Quota for February 2015 to April 2015