Bright Red or Lush Green?
You decide! Vote now
1. Now is the time for you to have your say on the look of Singapore’s public buses. We invite members of the public to select from two colours—red or green— for the new livery that public buses will don in the future. In conjunction, LTA is also proud to unveil the new SG Bus logo that will be featured on all of our public buses in Singapore, together with the new livery.
A common livery for a unified identity
2. With the transition to bus contracting model, the Government will gradually own all public buses. A common livery will create a unified and distinctive identity for our Singapore Bus.
3. Along with the common livery, public buses will also bear a distinct logo which features the word ‘SG Bus’ with an embedded stylised heart within the logotype. It also includes the slogan, “Moving Ahead Together”, which heralds the arrival of Singapore’s new public bus industry, conveys commuters’ experience in their daily rides, and cultivates a sense of public ownership for the SG Bus.
SG Bus Logo
4. The common livery and logo will be introduced from the Bulim bus package. They will be extended to other buses gradually as Government-owned buses replace existing operator-owned ones.
How to vote for your Singapore Bus
5. Voting starts on 8 January 2016 and ends on 5 February 2016. The public can cast votes in three easy ways:
- “Colour Your Buses” Website – Log on to http://colouryourbuses.sg
- SMS to 76677 in this format: LTA
Vote Choice NRIC Name
- At selected bus interchanges and MRT stations1
6. To help commuters visualise the livery, 20 buses will be painted in the two colours (10 for each colour) and deployed to 10 bus routes (six from SBS Transit and four from SMRT) in service during the voting period. There will also be posters on buses, at bus stops, bus interchanges, and MRT stations.
7. The colour with the highest number of votes will become the colour of the Singapore Bus and the results will be announced in the first quarter of 2016. Fifty participants from the poll stand to win a $50 shopping voucher in a lucky draw.
Annex A: Bus Livery Voting Poster
 Commuters can vote for their favourite bus livery at the following bus interchanges and MRT stations: Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange, Bedok Bus Interchange, Jurong East Bus Interchange, Serangoon Bus Interchange, Toa Payoh Bus Interchange; Bedok MRT station, Bishan MRT station, City Hall MRT station, Jurong East MRT station, Raffles Place MRT station, Serangoon MRT station, Simei MRT station, Tampines MRT station, Toa Payoh MRT station, Woodlands MRT station.