1. Bidding for motorcycle registration numbers 1 to 9999 in the FBD series will start from 8.00 am on 17 May 2008 (Saturday) and end at 12.00 noon on 24 May 2008 (Saturday). Interested members of the public are invited to submit their bids.
2. The minimum bid amount is $1,000/-. Offer higher than $1,000/- shall be in multiples of $1/-. All bids must be made on prescribed forms and envelopes that can be obtained from:
Land Transport Authority
10 Sin Ming Drive
3. Working hours are Mondays to Fridays from 8.00 am to 4.30 pm, and Saturdays from 8.00 am to 12.00 noon. All payments for bids must be made by cashier's order or money order.
4. Each registration number will be suffixed with a letter of the English alphabet. The numbers can only be used for registration of new motorcycles or replacement of existing motorcycle registration numbers in an individual's or company's name. Successful bidders will not be allowed to transfer the motorcycle registration number. Further details on the bidding procedures can be found in the prescribed bid form.
5. The available numbers and their suffixes can be checked at the Counter 18/19, located at LTA, Level 1, 10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701. They are also available online at the ONE.MOTORING website (http://www.onemotoring.com.sg).
6. Bidders can check the results of the bidding exercise via ONE.MOTORING website on Friday, 30 May 2008, from 4.00 pm onwards.