The following terms and conditions shall apply to the “SimplyGo Contest”. Please read the terms carefully.
Contest Terms & Conditions:
1. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these terms and conditions.
2. Land Transport Authority‘s “SimplyGo Contest” will run during the period of 5 May 2021 to 12 May 2021, 23:59 (Singapore time), unless otherwise specified, on LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY - WE KEEP YOUR WORLD MOVING Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/WeKeepYourWorldMoving) and Instagram Page (www.instagram.com/ltasg).
3. The contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and persons with valid employment passes, work permits and valid student visas. Employees (and their immediate families) of LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY (“LTA”) and LTA’s appointed advertising agencies (and their immediate families) are not eligible to participate in this contest.
4. To enter the contest, participants have to follow our Facebook or Instagram page, mention their preferred SimplyGo payment option and tag a friend in the comments section. 20 winners will be randomly selected at the end of the contest duration.
5. There is no limit to the number of submissions a contestant may make; however each contestant will be entitled to one prize only.
6. By submitting an entry, you warrant that your entry is your own original work and does not contain materials that are obscene, defamatory or unsuitable for a general audience that may include minors; does not violate or infringe on copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other rights of any person or entity; does not feature the likeness of a private individual without that individual’s explicit written permission for its use; does not require any reporting or royalty obligation to any third party.
7. The participants hereby give LTA an exclusive, perpetual and royalty-free right and licence to use, adapt, edit, display, modify, publish or otherwise make use of the submissions (in whole or in part) in Singapore or on any media deemed appropriate by LTA for any purpose whatsoever without any payment or compensation to the participants.
8. The participants agree and consent to LTA using their names and/or personal information submitted in the contest without prior notice or compensation for LTA’s publicity purposes for an unlimited duration. LTA shall be entitled to use every respective participant's name and comments submitted by the participant for publicity purposes, including print, broadcast and online media.
9. All prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable for any other item and shall be subjected to such terms and conditions, which the LTA may at its sole and absolute discretion, impose.
10. LTA is allowed to, at its sole and absolute discretion, exchange or substitute the prize to another prize of similar or lower value without notice and without liability to any person.
12. Upon notification, winners must respond via e-mail with proof of their identity and any other details deemed necessary and relevant by LTA at its sole discretion.
13. Once the winner’s email response with the required details is received by LTA, arrangement for prize collection will be made after the contest closes. Valid identification documents are required when the prize is being collected. All prizes not collected within two (2) months from the date of the notification, will be forfeited, without prior notice or further recourse by the winner of that prize.
14. Any winner whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any compensation, whether or not he/she has been notified of such forfeiture.
15. LTA reserves the sole right and final decision to determine the winners.
16. LTA’s decision on all matters relating to the contest shall be final and binding. Except as expressly specified in these terms and conditions, LTA shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence concerning the “SimplyGo Contest”.
17. Problems affecting competition: To the maximum extent permissible by law, LTA shall not be liable in any way to anyone if, for any reason, any aspect of the Contest is not executed as planned, including without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause of whatsoever nature beyond the control of LTA which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. LTA may, at any time and in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, or invalidate any affected submissions, without being liable in any way to anyone.
18. LTA reserves the right to amend or modify, at any time, any of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.