Writing Your Resume
- Include your full name, educational qualifications, past work experience, and contact details.
- Identify your core strengths and how these can benefit your work.
- Tell us why you’d be a good fit with our organisation.
Getting the Interview Right
- Come prepared. Find out more about us so you can better describe how you can contribute.
- Be ready to furnish us with real-life examples of how your qualifications and experience relate to the job you are applying for.
- Anticipate questions that are likely to be asked.
- Other than questions about your education and experience, expect questions about your career expectations.
- The interview is a good time to ask questions, too. Clarify any concerns and doubts, and don’t hesitate to ask us what we can do for you in terms of personal and career development.