As Singapore continues our transition to an innovation-driven economy, new skills and competencies among Singaporeans will be in demand. The SkillsFuture Study Award encourages Singaporeans to develop and deepen specialist skills needed by future economic growth sectors or in areas of demand.
The land transport sector is involved in the development of Singapore’s land transport system. As the sector lead, the Land Transport Authority of Singapore (LTA) strives to connect people and places and enhance travel experience by creating an eco-system of innovative urban mobility solutions and user experiences.
Seize this opportunity to upgrade your skills and support the land transport initiatives through the SkillsFuture Study Awards.
- Singaporeans with at least 2 years of work experience in the Land Transport or related sector
- Committed to deepening skills in the sector
- Has track record of contributing to learning or training of self and/or others
- Not a previous recipient of any SkillsFuture Study Award
- Must meet the entry criteria set by the respective Institutes of Higher Learning
- Must provide proof of admission into the selected course of study
- Must provide a letter of support or recommendation from current/former employer