1. Railway Protection Plan (RPP)
Railway Protection Plan shows railway (MRT/LRT) safeguarding information graphically using approved cadastral data from the Land Survey Division of Singapore Land Authority. RPPs can be obtained for valid cadastral lots only. Payment can be made via Interbank GIRO or via Credit Cards/Debit Card. RPPs can be purchased in either in PDF format or CAD format. The RPP should be read in conjunction with the certified plan of the lot and the RPP explanatory notes shown below.
1.1 Softcopy in PDF format for printing using colour printer on A4, A3, A2, A1, A0 paper and scale up to 1:2,500 selected by the applicant prior to payment made for the generation of RPP. Printed RPP can also be arranged to be sent to the customers, if preferred, upon payment for posting services. Information shown on RPPs is as follows:
- Railway Safety Lines
- Railway Protection Lines
- Railway Corridor Lines
- Railway 1st Reserve Lines
- Cadastral Information - the selected lots' text are highlighted in red.
- Road Names
- Portions of land falling within the railway safety zone
- Land not included in this plan - the grey area beyond the selected lots where no information is displayed
1.2 Softcopy in Computer Aided Design (CAD) format (*.dxf) format. The CAD format would be useful for Registered Surveyors, Architects, Professional Engineers & others having suitable CAD software. Applicants are expected to be skilled and trained in the various CAD tools for the usage of these set of data for preparation of development plans as well as plotting purposes. Information shown on the RPP is as follows:
- RPP-CAD format in 1:1 in true co-ordinates. The layers follow the principles established in the Code of Practice for Construction Computer Aided Design (CAD) - CP83.
- Railway Safety Line - RSL "RAILSAFE"
- Railway Protection Line - RPL "RAILPROT"
- Railway Corridor Line - RCL "RAILCORR"
- Railway 1st Reserve Line - RFL "RAILFIRS"
- Land within the railway safety zone - "RAILZONE"
- Cadastral Information - CAD layers named as 'SITECADA' & 'ANOTCANO'.
- Road Names - Roadname
The information shown in the Railway Protection Plan is to be read in conjunction with the Rapid Transit System (Development & Building Works within Railway Corridor & Railway Protection Zone) Regulation and Rapid Transit System (Railway Protection, Restricted Activities) Regulation. You may refer to the FAQ for some commonly asked questions.
2. Terms and Conditions
2.1 The information is provided "as is" and "as available" and is to be used only as a reference. This information is indicatively and should be verified on site by a registered surveyor. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is correct, the Land Transport Authority does not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the information.
2.2 Railway Protection Plan may be modified, deleted or replaced from time to time and at any time in the absolute discretion of the Land Transport Authority.
2.3 Land Transport Authority shall not be held responsible or be made liable for any delay, loss, damage or expense of any kind including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential damage or economic loss as a result of any inaccuracies or omissions in respect of the loss of data or corruption of data during transmission, or arising in connection with any services, products, information or other material obtained from this website or from other any other website linked to this website in relation to the Railway Protection Plan. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.