Buses must comply with LTA’s guidelines on advertising. They must also meet the safety and technical specifications, such as, but not limited to:
- Perforated sticker materials (vinyl sheets) on the side and rear panels are at least 40% see-through.
- Perforated stickers on the side windows of buses cover no more than 25% of the surface.
- All number plates, signs and mandatory information displays are not concealed.
- The front of buses is free of advertisements so that the company logo and service number plate are easily recognised.
- All advertising meets standards of decency and aesthetics.