In view of the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) situation, members of the public are encouraged to access our digital services.
To reach our customer service officers, you can call us at 1800 2255 582 or contact us via www.lta.gov.sg/feedback.
Rest assured that you will continue to receive quality service through our digital services.
Have a question? Most general queries can be answered by our friendly chat assistant Ask Jamie @ LTA.
If you have further questions, submit your query or feedback using the contact form below.
For vehicle-related transactions, visit OneMotoring. If you are appealing against a road or traffic offence, please use our online portal at https://onemotoring.lta.gov.sg.
For speed camera feedback, and issues on driving offences such as speeding, running red light and reckless driving, contact the Traffic Police via their website.
To report illegal parking on public roads, you can use our digital service 'Report Vehicle-Related Offences'. Alternatively, you can call the illegal parking hotline at 1800 338 6622 to report on illegal parking, regardless of location.
For issues related to HDB and URA car parks, contact HDB and URA directly.
Feedback & Service Hotlines
Customer service hotline: 1800 2255 582
For overseas calls, dial +65 62255 582.
This hotline is for LTA-related matters, such as:
- Active mobility matters, including:
- E-scooter and Power-Assisted Bicycle registration
- Rules and code of conduct
- Car park requirements and heavy vehicle parking certificates
- Commuter facilities, e.g. bus stops, footpaths and linkways, underpasses, bridges and pedestrian overhead bridges
- Expressway Monitoring and Advisory System (EMAS)
- Public transport services
- Road maintenance and management
- Traffic conditions and management
- Traffic lights and public street lights
- Vocational licences
- Vehicle matters, including:
- Certificate of Entitlement (COE)
- Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) system and In-Vehicle Unit (IU) inspection
- Enquiries on outstanding fines for foreign vehicles
- Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP)
- Vehicle inspection
Illegal parking hotline: 1800 338 6622
Feedback on service delivery (Quality Service Manager hotline): 1800 276 5751
Fraud & Whistle-Blowing
LTA is committed to maintain the highest standards of fairness, openness, transparency and accountability in all areas of our work. As such, we have put in place a Whistle-Blowing Programme that provides a channel to report any suspected fraudulent activities, improper conduct or wrongful acts.
What to Report
Examples of actions constituting fraudulent activities, improper conduct or wrongful act include, but are not limited to:
- Theft, forgery or alteration of any document or account belonging to LTA
- Impropriety in the handling or reporting of money or financial transactions
- Profiteering as a result of insider knowledge of LTA’s activities
- Use of one’s position or authority for personal gain
- Disclosure of confidential and/or sensitive information to unauthorised persons or external parties
- Accessing personal records for purposes of committing identity theft
- Engaging in business transactions with an undisclosed conflict of interest
- Borrowing of monies from, or putting oneself under a financial obligation to, others under his official authority or with whom he has official dealings
- Misrepresentation or concealment of material facts
Making a Report
All LTA employees and third parties working with LTA (e.g. contractors, consultants, suppliers and partners) are encouraged to report your concerns by lodging a whistle-blowing report directly through any one of the whistle-blowing channels below:
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 1 Hampshire Road, Blk 4 Level 1, Singapore 219428
We encourage you to identify yourself and provide us with your contact details, to ensure a proper and thorough investigation, and in the event the investigation team needs to liaise with the whistle-blower for more information. The ability to conduct a thorough investigation depends on the accuracy, sufficiency and adequacy of information provided. A whistle-blowing report should, as far as possible, include the following information:
- Identity and particulars of parties involved
- Date, time and nature of incident(s)
- Detailed description of the incident(s) e.g. what and where it happened
- Evidence substantiating the allegations, if available
- Any other relevant information concerning the allegations
- Your name, preferred contact details and whether you have a personal interest in the case reported (to facilitate follow-up clarifications)
We may contact you to seek further clarification or information, if you have provided your contact details. You may provide as much information and evidence as possible for us to proceed with the investigation. However, do not obtain any evidence which you do not have a right to access, and do not carry out your own investigation.
ATTENTION: For reporting of urgent safety-related traffic and infrastructure maintenance matters, the appropriate reporting hotline is 1800-2255-582. For safety hazards or unsafe practices at worksites, please call the contact numbers on the project information board at the site.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we will take all reasonable steps to protect your identity and the confidentiality of the information disclosed. Your identity will not be revealed, and the investigation results will not be disclosed or discussed with anyone other than those who have a legitimate need to know.
We will endeavour to inform you if a referral to an external authority is about to or has taken place. A referral may be made without your knowledge or consent if we consider it appropriate or if required by law.
This policy is meant to protect whistle-blowers who act in good faith. The making of false, baseless, frivolous, malicious or reckless reports and the abuse of this policy is prohibited. Should LTA find that the whistle-blower acted in such manner, the whistle-blower may be reported to the relevant authorities and may face legal consequences.
LTA Customer Service Centre at Sin Ming
10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701
Nearest MRT Station: CC16 Marymount Station (Exit A)
By bus: 130, 410
By car: Use Marymount Road or Upper Thomson Road. Visitors may park at the public carparks in the area. All visitors are encouraged to take public transport.
Monday to Friday: 8.00 am to 4.30 pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and Chinese New Year’s Eve: 8.00 am to 12.00 noon
Save yourself a trip by using our digital services available daily from 6.00 am to 12.00 midnight.
In view of COVID-19 safe management measures, services available at LTA Customer Service Centre are strictly by appointment only.
For services NOT available online, you may use the contact form to request our assistance.
Please access our digital services for your transaction needs.
LTA Corporate Headquarters
1 Hampshire Road, Singapore 219428
Nearest MRT Station: NE7/DT12 Little India Station (Exit D or F)
- 56, 57, 131, 131A, 166, 851, 980 - Alight along Kampong Java Road,
- 48, 56, 57, 66, 66B, 67, 131, 131A, 166, 170, 851, 851e, 960, 960e, 980 – Alight at Little India Station along Bukit Timah Road
By car: Enter via Hampshire Road (opposite the Farrer Park Field) or Kampong Java Road (opposite KK Hospital). Parking space is limited and subject to availability. All visitors are encouraged to take public transport.
LTA Bedok Campus
71 Chai Chee Street, Singapore 468981
Nearest MRT Station: EW5 Bedok Station (Exit A)/EW6 Kembangan Station (Jalan Kembangan)
By bus: 26, 222
By car: Use Chai Chee Street or Chai Chee Drive. Visitors may park within the campus. All visitors are encouraged to take public transport.
Public Transport Operators
Loyang Bus Depot
2 Loyang Way
Telephone: +65 6812 6469
Hotline: 1800 287 2727
Hotline: 1800 336 8900
Hotline: 1800 248 0950
9 Maxwell Road #03-02
Annexe A MND Complex
Hotline: 1800 2255 663
For overseas calls: +65 6883 5048
Other Agencies or Operators
Construction and Real Estate Network (Corenet)
52 Jurong Gateway Road
#11-01, Singapore 608550
Hotline: 1800 342 5222
For overseas calls: +65 6534 0219
Building and Construction Authority
52 Jurong Gateway Road
#11-01, Singapore 608550
Hotline: 1800 342 5222
Telephone: 6534 0219
Hotline: +65 6496 8300
Ministry of Transport
460 Alexandra Road
#33-00, Singapore 119963
Hotline: 1800 278 3500
Municipal Services Office One Service Portal
Public Transport Council
510 Thomson Road
#12-03, SLF Building
Telephone: +65 6354 9020
REACH Feedback Unit
140 Hill Street, #01-01A
Old Hill Street Police Station