Launched in 2014 by LTA, the Thoughtful Bunch gently nudge commuters to spread graciousness to make journeys more pleasant amidst the daily rush.
The Thoughtful Bunch highlights the caring and considerate nature in all of us.
- Stand-Up Stacey: Gives up her seat to those who need it more.
- Move-In Martin: Moves in to make space so others can board.
- Give-Way Glenda: Queues to one side of the door and lets others alight first.
- Bag-Down Benny: Sets his bag down on the ground so it does not inconvenience others.
- Hush-Hush Hannah: Keeps her volume down so others enjoy a quieter ride.
They remind us about how we can make our daily commute more pleasant, be it looking up from our mobile phones, or taking our mind off work and the day’s task and pay attention to our surroundings when we’re on the train or bus.