Land Transport Master Plan 2040
LTMP 2040 charts out the long-term vision, policies and targets that shape our land transport system to 2040, and possibly beyond. Together, we can look forward to:
- A transport network that is convenient, well-connected and fast;
- A transport ecosystem characterised by gracious behavious and inclusive infrastructure; and
- A transport environment that supports healthy lives and enables safer journeys.
LTMP 2040 is a shared journey and experience. During the course of developing LTMP2040, over 7,400 Singaporeans shared their views and aspirations for our land transport system. The LTMP Advisory Panel considered your valuable inputs in making their recommendations to refresh our vision, policies and targets.
As we implement LTMP 2040, there will be challenges to overcome. We will keep open multiple channels for you to reach out to us, to provide feedback or share ideas. We encourage community and industry stakeholders to partner us to deliver fresh and innovative solutions.
We thank you for your strong support and look forward to partnering you on this journey towards 2040!
What you can expect by 2040
Additional Resources: The LTMP 2040 Journey
- LTMP Advisory Panel Recommendation - Executive Summary
- Press Releases:
- Land Transport Masterplan 2040 Advisory Panel Releases Recommendations
- Engagement for Land Transport Master Plan 2040 Concludes
- More than 7,000 responses for LTMP 2040 Master Plan
- Over 5,000 Responses Received on the Land Transport Master Plan 2040
- We Want to Hear from You! LTA Conducts Public Consultations for Land Transport Master Plan 2040
- Launch of the Land Transport Master Plan 2040 Conversation
- LTMP 2013
- LTMP 2008