Career Onboarding for Railway Engineers (CORE) programme 9-11th January 2017
This programme aims at preparing professionals, managers, engineers and technicians as they begin their careers, or are considering a career, in the Public Transport (PT) – railway industry. Induction in nature, this Foundation module provides the fundamental knowledge in the planning and design of public transport systems and the regulatory aspects of providing a safe, efficient and reliable mass rapid transit system in Singapore.
By the end of the programme the participants will:
- Appreciate the commuter-centric planning and development of the Singapore rapid transit system.
- Understand the railway asset ownership concerning the Public Transport Operators (PTO) and LTA, the regulatory and licensing frameworks.
- Understand the roles of the PTOs.
- Learn the meaning and values of their roles as they begin their career in the industry.
- Fresh or young graduates from the tertiary institutions or mid-career switchers from non-railway sectors who are recently hired by the public transport operators or LTA.
- Engineers, technicians and executives who are considering a career in the PT – Rail industry.
Click here to download the brochure for more information.