There are several standards that we use to develop and design our road and rail systems.
Assists consultants in the design and submission of proposals for covered linkways.
Architectural Design Criteria (Revision A4, JUNE 2015)
Defines the criteria and parameters for the architectural design, layout and construction of land transport facilities in Singapore.
- ADC RevA4 - Title Page
- ADC Section 1 - Introduction
- ADC Section 2 - Architectural Design Requirements
- ADC Section 4 - Commuter Facilities Design Requirements and Checklist Forms
- Attachments to Section 4.2 - CF E&M
- Attachments to Section 4.3 - Bus Interchange
- Attachments to Section 4.4 - Bus Shelter
- Attachments to Section 4.5 - Taxi Shelter
- ADC Section 5 - Support Design Guidelines
- ADC Section 6 - Support Criteria
Architectural Materials and Workmanship Specifications (Revision A1, June 2009)
Discusses the basic standards for the quality of materials and workmanship required by the Land Transport Authority.
- Architectural M & W Spec Rev A1 Sections 10 to 110
- Architectural M & W Spec Rev A1 Sections 120 to 220
- Architectural M & W Spec Rev A1 Sections 230 to 380
Design guidelines manual (dgm)